Monday, December 15, 2014

A night before Christmas

Hello!
Today I have a layout inspired by our beautiful winter moodboard. It's hard not to get in a creative mood when seeing it!


 I used a Prima paper as a base and a bunch of the vintage items from the Zeus and Zoe kit. Old newspaper, cotton lace, buttons and metal decorations. The main decorative element are the gorgeous burlap Prima flowers.
I have also added some stencil pattern with a modelling paste, gesso and some accents of gold paint (media from my personal stash)

Here is the inspiring moodboard created by Charlie:


Thanks for stopping by,  I hope you will come around and play with out moodboard this month!

DT Zanka

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

GORGEOUS page!!! Loove the hessian flower & that cluster is yum!!! Charlie has created a stunning mood board too:)

Dana Tatar said...

Stunning! I love the gold highlights!

Unknown said...

Love thofave so far